Monday, May 25, 2009

Making a Change in my life

It's been long since I update my blog... Dear have FINALLY Graduated! After 3yrs! It means tat we will be able to settle down soon. But there are some stuffs we need to sort out. For example our Lifestyle & habits.

Last weekend, went to my colleagues, Hanyang's 21st Bdae at his place. Party was kinder simple & fun! We got ourselves entertained by playing "Heart ATTACK". It is a nice game to play with groups of frenz.. Lots of Laughter too :) Had an enjoyable nite too.

During our usual meet up, Dear have told me to start saving than we will be able to settle down soon after he stable down his career in abt 2yrs time. If things don't work out we have to drag even longer! Tat wat I'm hating it!!!! This yr I will turn 22nd and dearie will be 25th yrs. We are not young anymore. Things gotta start right NOW!

Before I turned in yesterday nite, I thought to myself. Will I be able to save as much as I can within this 2yrs? If not, HOW? My current payslip wont last long cos it kinda instable due to the current market. Hopefully, I will be able to pass my M5 & M9 soon. So I will be able to start my full-time job ASAP. Hope it will not took me long, I've failed it twice! I admit I'm damn STUPID! Maybe becos I've not been studying for quite a long time after my Diploma. Abiltiy to memorising notes have deteriorate badly, tat could be a main reason of it. Haiz....

I gotta wake up soon! Cant be in my "Lala Land" anymore. Sometimes I tell myself, what can I do to make myself useful? I really Dunno & I feel lost sometime!

Life have changed, after so much things happening to my family. I've stop most of my social life & stay indoor for this period of time. Trying to give very single support I can for the family. it will be kind of bored staying at hme during wkend, whilst I used to be out with BF & frenz. Try to save any bits of $$$ I can.

Next mth, will be a busy mth for me. With lots of gathering coming on & hectic schedule coming out. I gotta stay PINK in Health man! Dearie, Felicity & Ngu War's bdae is coming out! So as usual there will be a party coming on... Heez....

Alrite, I shall stop right now & get bck to my work :)

God Bless & God Speed!

No comments:

Post a Comment