Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thailand - Pattaya & Bangkok

Have a funfilled trip to Pattaya and Bangkok! I miss those days when I'm there man! During the 5D4N trips I have made a few friends from the tour group too! They are nice people and laughter are always there.... In my previous post, I have already update on my 1st & 2nd days of my trip... Now I will update more on the rest of my trips at Pattaya & Bangkok....

On the 3rd of my trip (8th April), which is Mei foong's 22nd Birthday! We went to Dreamworld! Enjoyed myself them with the thrilling rides. Let me share with you, we took a ride called "spider" we thought that it is a warm up ride for us. But in the end, Shu Jing cried, some of our fren feel giddy because the ride lasted for quite long! Jing commented " Dont need money meh why so long, she even said she want to sue them" Wahaha... So cute of her :) Too lazy to talk abt the whole trip at Dreamworld.... After that we headed to Airport to see off 4 of our frenz in the group back to Singapore! Had a funfilled with them :)
After my trip from Bangkok, lots of people are haunting for my pictures, sorry to keep you guys waiting.... Due to my eye infection, I will not be able to online for long hours as it will make it worst.... However, I managed to edit some pictures to upload here.... Most of my pictures are already uploaded in Facebook. DO check it out there too :) Here are only some random pics that I chosen to upload to share....

Day 1 : Arrival @ Bangkok, Headed to Pattaya! Checked In to Hotel Vista!

Hotel Vista! Highly recommended for pple who travel to Pattaya!

I love the hotel room so much!!! I'm loving it!!!

Day 2 : Took a boat ride to Coral Island!

Yeah, I'm flying up the SKY! The feeling was great man! A must try if you are there :)

I enjoyed these the most! Jetski ride :)


Dinner buffet spread after the Elephant show and Thai Culture Show

Day 3 : Visit to the most fun-filled theme park at Dreamworld!!!

Us @ Dreamworld!!!

I love this pictures alot! Cos I love sunflower :)


Shu Jing's favourite picture too, Cos I'm a good Photographer :P


Lovely picture we have :)

Relax man!

So in love! Heez...

Picture taken with a fren of us :)

Piglet and me @ Dreamworld:)

After Dreamworld, Sending off 4 of our frenz back to Singapore 8th April :)

Day 4 : *2nd Day at Bangkok! Half Day City tour, We Visited to The temple of Dawn (Wat Arun) .




On our back, at the floating Market :)


Yeah, it feeding time for the fishes!!!





Day 5 : Last Day of our trip! F&E!
Had our breakfast at Grand Diamond Suites Hotel!


Finally! Can Enjoy our breakfast without any time limit!!! Shiok man!


Jing enjoying her Breakfast! Her Fav BACON!!!!


Took a pics before we left the hotel to the Airport!
*OPPS! Sorry for the late update :
Been in my DRAFT for the past 1 mth plus... Whahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment