Tuesday, September 1, 2009

After So long.....

Yes! Finally after so many years of waiting! I have finally sign up for the Property License.

Selling Property is my interest, as I love to interact wit the buyers/sellers.....

I get to view as many private estates as before, looking at the lovely deco it have.... I jus cant wait to get a hse of my own :P

I have joined RE/MAX International as at 30 August 2009.

I will promise to learn all I can from my mentor Francis and put in all my efforts to provide good service as an agent.

*Dear peeps who are my loyal readers do support me too! Do ring me up or tag on my tag box if u are looking for a room, selling ur hse or buying a hse..... Do spread the words ard too!

Looking forward for my 10k Commission!

HUAT AH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment