Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Naughty G Drink

Today lunch time, while I was walking towards GoldenShoe Carpark after my lunch...

I walked pass 7-11 store, Guess wat! They are giving out Free Naughty G Drink.

SO What is Naughty G Drink all about?

I went to their website to find out more abt it. It said tat Naughty G is the first of its kind in the world. Which is a produce in Austria. The drink has only premium ingredients to ensure that it is of the highest quality. Which has a great unique taste tat is smooth to drink and it comes in 4 Flavours & 5 Ingredients.

4 Flavours : Original, Cola, Green Tea & Sugar Free

5 Ingredients : "Miracle Molecule" L-Arginine , Ginkgo Biloba, Korean Ginseng, Tribulus Terrestris & HORNY Goat Weed!!!!

For more details pls visit their website : Naughty G


*Sexy*

However, I dare not try leh.... I went to read up at some forum it mentions tat It taste like REDBULL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment