Friday, July 3, 2009

30th June 2009 - Last dae in SCB

Yesh! Finally It comes to the end of my contract... It's been a wonderful time being there for the past 9 mths! Times really flew fast! Kinda, miss the fun times with have there.... What I miss most is my lovely Fio Fio!!! GOSH! Dunno hw life will be without her.... She is still in SCB maybe for the last mth... Hopefully, she can get a job by den...

I would like to tks her for the lovely Sunny Sunflower! Simply love her the most!

I will be starting my job in an Engineering Coy as an Acc Exe... Tks GOD I Finally got a PERM JOB after so long!! Gotta work hard & save hard!

It been a gd rest after my 9 mths wrking non-stop... Heez... Damn SHiok! Hahha....

*P/S: Darling Take gd care of urself! Hugs!

Gd Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment