Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mixed Feeling...

I am sad now.....

Darling yesterday told me tat NTU's website gt a job application for internship to South East Asia or Middle East Country to work for a training period of 6mths to 1 yr... After which, he will have to bond to tat Company!

He said he will try to apply 2nite :(

I knew I cant bear to let him go......

But I cant be selfish.....

So I text him saying that " Darling if you really wanna go, I will support you... Hugs! Muackz!"

But I knew I cant leave without him by my side.....

For our future, I will respect his decision....

Cant imagine tat I will be having a long distance relationship....

Hopefully, I can ROM wit him den I can tag along with him....

But, wat am I going to do there? Haiz....

CONFUSED!

Hopefully, things will turn up good...

JIA YOU Baby!

Loving you always....

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment