Monday, July 27, 2009

From Starhub MaxOnline to Singtel Broadband

Today, I've sign up for the Singtel Broadband Promotion!

10Mbps Unlimited Plan @ S$58/mth wat best of the package is tat it comes wit a FREE Notebook, Acer Aspire one 10.1-inch ultra slim A0531 which worth S$999.0.

The Specifications of the Notebook:

Intel Atom processor N280 (1.66GHz, 667MHz FSB, 512KB L2 Cache)
Genuine Windows XP Home
10.1-inch WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite TFT LCD
160GB HDD, 1 GB DDR2 RAM
1 year Carry-In Local & International Traveller Warranty

However I am going to upgrade it to a 2 GD RAM :D

Activation will take 7 wrking days so I can offically start using it on the 4th August 2009.

Letter will be send to me for collection of Notebook, Cant wait to get it!

I will treasure it wit my love! XOXO

But, sad thing is tat i gonna terminate my MaxOnline Starhub Wireless...

I've been using it for almost 5yrs! Wanna retend it, but there isnt any good PROMO from them...

So I decided to switch to SINGTEL! Nevertheless, If there are better promo next time I dun mind switch to any service provider if there is GOOD DEAL! lmao....

Cheers!

Have a great wk ahead! GD Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment