Wednesday, August 12, 2009

110809

Went back to work after a long break! It's never enough man!!!! I wan more holidays!!!!

After wrk, meet up with Dearie for Dinner @ Bali Thai which I have crave for a long time....

Darling treats! Yipee :D


After dinner headed to Dear's place as his parents celebrating bdae!!!

Happy Bdae to both Uncle & Aunty!



Simply enjoyed myself wit Dearie & his Family :D

100809

Headed to IONs Orchard & Far East Plaza!

Wanna go for a hair cut at Hair Plus but they have moved out for about 2mths!

So I tried the new Saloon LENG & TEAM.....

They got promotion wor.....

Hair Cut for only S$10.00!!!!

Color & Hair Cut only S$50.00!!!

Simply good deal rite? So i took the courage to let them cut my hair as it is freaking long....

Afterall, I am quite happy with their service....

Btw, my hair artist name is Jackie - a Cheerful & Talkative ladies :D

Headed back for dinner after tat!

Tks for waiting for me my dearest fren :)


090809

It's Singapore 44th Bdae! Happy Bdae SINGAPORE!!!!

Darling was working on tat dae, but joined us later in the nite @ Singapore Flyer!

We had Popeyes Chicken! Does not really fancy it.... I still prefer KFC :D

Had 1 nite stay wit Dearie @ Hotel Grand Central - Somersets.....

Really do enjoyed myself especially went we were at the Singapore Flyer!!! Nice view to see fireworks....


Simply living life to the fullness!

I'm lucky to be with you and share my love with you darling Melvin Yeo!

No comments:

Post a Comment