Thursday, August 13, 2009

Freedom No More...

Sad to said tat we will be ending our freedom!!!! LMAO.....

Ms Hasni & I had enjoyed our day wrking together past few days......

However, it is ending pretty fast....

As someone wil be back :( HAha....

Nevertheless, I enjoyed wrking here.....

The pple here are nice & boss oso gd.....

After wrk gotta head back to hme sweet hme as Dearie is wrking afternoon shift and I doubt I'm meeting as it will be kinda late :(

Yesh, It will be wkend soon....

Gonna meet sweetie 2moro after wrk as she gotta get an LV Monogram Vernis Zippy Coin Purse for her sista as she is preggy currently.... CONGRAT!

* My sweetie babe & Me 080809*

Simply happy to hve her by my side when I'm down, sharing our secrets in our secrets box....

After knwing her for abt 10years, I find that she is someone who understand me and dote on me. Hope our lovely friendship will always be strong foreva sweetie....

Alrite, I gotta stop here :D

Getting bck to my wrk now....

Cheers!

Will be rite back blogging again :P

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment