Monday, August 17, 2009

Over the wkend :D

Last Friday, after wrk meet up Sweetie Pie and PeiShan @ Orchard :D

It's the 1st time I intro both of them to each other, they click pretty well....

Sweetie wanna help her sis to get a Monogram Vernis Purse @ Louis Vitton :D
So we headed to our 1st stop...
As usual, I took a look at my dream Damier Canvas Neverfull MM handbag, it costs abt S$1080!!! Couldnt afford to spulge now... Wahahaha....
Here the pics for your reference :


Damier Canvas Neverfull MM Handbags - S$1080++ (Forgotten the price)

Monogram Vernis Zippy Purse - S$615.00

After shopping, we headed to Fareast to have our Dinner cum Chit Chat session @ Hans....

Sweetie as usual will order alot of foods in the end cant finish up will pass to me, (no wonder la, u see my size u will understand and knw who did it) Heez...

I wasnt feeling tat hungry so I ordered a sandwich - Ham & Mayo Egg :D

Peishan ordered a Club House Sandwich too....

Wow we are so health concious... Heez....

After dinner we walk ard af Far East Plaza, didnt really see anything tat caught my eye....

But I saw sumthing different like there are more shops there...

Like those whereby diffferent Blogshop will place their stuff there to sell....

I was thinking of putting my bags there to sell, but think of it kind of not worth it as it costs abt S$400.00 to rent a small place to put my bags where I got like more than 10 bags to sell!!!

Therefore, I will either sell it to frenz or let my cousin or fren (MeiQian) to put it in their blogshop to sell.... Hahaha....

All the shop is abt to close at abt 9+ so we walk down to Paragon as Peishan wanna meet her cousin.... Sweetie and I headed to IONs after tat, wanted to chill at Starbucks and even order Dark Mocha & Muffins but the lady told me tat they are closing at 11pm so in the end we cancel our order.... Feel so disappointed, so we decide to head to Boat Quay to meet up Aser & Michelle there and headed to Velvet- ZOUK!!!!

It's a crazy nite cos I was freaking drunk and had a bad hangover, didnt really sleep well too :( Maybe the drink there the liqour is much stronger and it's oso been along time since we club! After dis incident I really knw hw it feels when ones had a Hangover as I didnt had any only tat dae!!!! Really hate it to MAX!!!!

*Meow Meow @ Valvet :D

On Sat, supposely sweetie will accompany me to collect my ACER Notebook @ IBP Acer warehse but she gt a bad headace so I call ShuJing to accompany me to collect also buy her lunch as I was late cos she is pretty fast lo.... As her collegues send her to the nearest MRT station after wrk.... It pretty far for us to walk from the JE interchange to collect the Notebook but as we chatted along it pretty fast tat we reached. Surprising, I saw my cousin, Ah Bee there as she is collecting her Notebook too....

After which, walked back to JE MRT and Shu Jing taught me hw to fold paper cranes.... Yesh!!! I finally knw hw to fold :D

Headed back hme, start my new NBk to check whether is it wrking well.... hhaha... I was home alone as I was suppose to head to sweetie's hse but she slpt the whole day so I didnt went over to her place.

As for yesterdae, I was stuck at hme the whole day!!! Kind of bored as Dearie is wrking so I gotta stay at hme.... At abt 3+ I told myself to start clearing my cupboard and spring cleaning my room.... Yesh, threw quite alot of bags and stuff tat I dun really need/use... WOW quite abig bag.... Heez....

I was thinking to clear my clothes next wk... Heez...

*Darling, I promise I will throw away those unwanted clothes or those tat I hardly wear okay?

Overall my wkend ended well but kinda BORED! hahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment