Thursday, August 20, 2009

Half Way there :D

Today @ Wrk was a BAD Day!

I dunno why out of the sudden I'm no longer in the mood to wrk there, perhaps it jus my childish thinking...

A fren of mine had discuss a Biz plan wit me and we are half way there :D Hopefully but Mid Next mth we can start!!! Cant wait for that little moment :D

Tks for giving dis opportunity my dear fren....

On my way hme after mtin my ex colleague, I took a train back and on my way back I saw a very "PUSHY" sales personnel targetting a yng lady who is abt early 20s.... She is so Desperate!!! I cant believe myself to me like her man! GOSH! Worst still she is with someone perhaps her teammate who seems to be quite new to the Biz.... KELIAN him a MILLON!!!

Maybe the economy is damn bad but I dun think it is the "RIGHT" way to do sales!!!! Lucky she didnt target me if not she will be TOLD OFF!!!! hahaha...

Guess who I met @ Westmall?

I saw Vivian & Lucas wat a surprise to see both of them there, Lucas's baby gal so BIG liao!!! another 2mths she will be 1 yr old. Tat is pretty fast! Time really flies fast!

We met when we were clubbing!!! Tat was the last time I club wit Lucas!!! Miss those happening time man! Catch up soon babes!!!!

*Meow Meow nv login MSN 2nite :( Kinda sad!*

Gd nite fren! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment