Monday, August 17, 2009

Brand New Day of the Week :)

Yesh, it is a brand new day of the wk....

As usual, it's Monday Bluez.... Wahahha....

But It gonna end pretty soon..... 3/4 of the day past!!!!

Hopefully dis week will be a smooth sailing week....

Tell you guys sumthing funny abt my colleagues, they love to use the words LUNATICS as our boss uses it in his email.... (tat wat they told me :P) Anything also LUNATICS!!! OMG! I dun wanna be one of them man!!! Hahaha... Nice to wrk with the 2 ladies, but sumtimes it kind of bored as in the past I have lots of colleagues but now only 2 + 1 Boss. Small organisation better cos not much politics, as there is also nobody to gossip abt it... *lmao*

Eddie my ex colleague from AMEX Tabao lunch for me as he went lunching with his colleagues but I was too lazy to join them so he said he will Tabao for me..... He packed Char Siew Rice :D It's been a long since I ate tat, pretty sinful but NICE!!!! Wahaha....

I was MSNing wit Mel she told me abt her plan to fly to other country to do social work.... Sound pretty interesting rite? Haha.... If I can, I would join her during Dec but it gonna be like more den 1 wk thingy... Dunno whether can I take so much leave leh....

She also send me her workout schedule, wow damn tidious lo... When I look at her schedule I was thinking tat I'm so useless lo... Kinda feel stress for awhile, maybe I'm those day pass day kind....

I was thinking of taking up Aqua Aerobics classes during the wkdays.... It kinda affordable, S$65.00 for 12 sessions an hour each. Dunno who will interested to join me for the class :P

Alrite, I shall stop here and watch my television show @ Channl 8 Now :D

Thank for taking the time to read my Blog :)

Love you guys much! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment