Monday, April 13, 2009

Admitted to NUH

Today morning, wake up at 6am but eye cant open.... It is so red that I cant really open.... So, my mum asked me to take MC and visit the doctor..... Slpt until 10am, headed to Polyclinic(cos it is cheaper than private doc) together with Ghrame, he accompanied me until the doctor refer me and admit me to NUH. Cos, he gotta wrk at night and needed some sleep.... So, I went back hme first to have my lunch before heading to NUH. Dear go over to look for me..... Despite, his paper tml and he is down with flu and cold... Hope he gets better!

While waiting for my queue number, my eye really cant open at all.... Even the doc asked me to open after she put some Sterlie lotion in my eyes it doesnt help at all... Damn scary! Jus inagine if I gone blind, I wont be here typing already.... So Scared!!!! Eye is the most important senses of the human body. Without eye, our life will be in darkness that sound so scary man...

Doctor asked me to come back next monday to check on my eye and also to get a correct vision reading before I can make a specs.... GOSH! [Sch gal liao] Wahahah..... Was also give 3 days MCs to rest my eye and apply those medication on my eyes.... Damn painfull it gives me a sharp pain in my eye but gotta bear with it too :) Hopefully everything will be recovery soon.... I want my life back man! Eye pain cant do anything much... Sibei Sianz de.... Pity those blind people... But life still go on...

Alrite, shall stop here and rest my eye for the day.... Kinder tired eventhough I rested the whole day... Maybe my eye is just too tired.... YAWN!!!! Good Nite frenz......

No comments:

Post a Comment