Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sore eye :(

OMG!!! My eye infections are not getting any better man! Thought it have recovered on the 3rd day of my trip but yesterday morning, it came back again.... DAMN sianz!!!! Spoilt my whole wkend staying at hme & worst doing nothing but sleeping!!!! PIG!!!! Mum said my eye swollen leh... So scary! Might need to take MC again liao.... SIANFUL!!! Miss Fiona alot thought can see her 2moro but cant! Sorry babe! Hopefully can recover fast den can go back to office real soon!!!

Due to my eye infections, I'm so lazy to upload photos that I took during my 5D 4N trips to Thailand!!! My eye cant look at the Com for so long it will make it worst man! And wat worst is I have lots of photos it will took me more than a day to upload everything!!! GOSH! Will try to upload some pics soon....

Before I end my blog, Let me share with you something I encountered during the trip....

No 1 : Bare in mind, In Bangkok, If you wanna bargain means that you want to buy the stuffs. I wanted to buy some t-shirts for my aunties but they offer 150Batts per t-shirts which is quite EX! Initially I just choose 4 pieces of Tees but in the end I decided not to buy cos it is not tat cheap too!!! So I told the lady quite EXPENSIVE! She replied : BAD GIRL/NAUGHTY GIR.L. I ignored her and walked away. Shu Jing was behind me and that BAD LADY pull her shirt and Shu Jing called me & I turned back. She slapped me and I wanted to slap her back or hit her back but I think twice behind I hit her. Tat is a bad experience tat we meant at BKK.... SO SCARY!!!

No 2 : On the plane back to Singapore, we took Thai Airways back. Most of the seats are 3 in a row.... So bo bian, I gotta sit with an Indian Guy, I dun mind the color of him but wat annoyed me was that he was SNORING SO LOUDLY tat pissed me off!!! Let me show you his picture... Heez.... Took some snapshots of him!!! Wahhaha!!!


Alrite, shall stop here and continue again alrite..... Good Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment