Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! Yeah, I'm back & hopefully I will not stop blogging.... Kinda busy ever since I stop blogging! Frenz kept asking why Stop??? I'm Sorry, cos I am busy & I don't have the "luxury" time to sit in front of my laptop to blog....

Alrite fren, I will promise to try my best to blog whenever I have the time okay? What have I been doing all these while? Currently, I am working @ Standard Chartered Bank (Private Banking) at Compliance Department- Special Project team as a Administrative (Contractor) since last year October'08 (6mths). Colleagues are nice & friendly, really enjoy working with those group of colleagues :D

Let me tell you something (heez), before I joined SCB and left AMEX I tried to apply for Police Officer Position for fun & luck. Guess what my luck was there, They sent me SMS and ask me to go for my tests and check-up so I went for all the tests and in the end I received a love letter from them that I was appointed to be one! OMG!!!! My enlistment date is on 15th April 2009! But, I think I gonna give it up! I know it is a stable job, is not that I don't want to take up the challenge is just tat my Diploma cert is not recognise by them whereas it is a recognise cert which I've checked wit MOE & my school.... As, I've to start off with CORPORAL rather than SERGEANT! Heard of story that it will be hard to get promoted too :P So, I gotta give up the offer & continue working as a Contractor @ SCB! Hopefully, they will have a perm position for me :) Currently, Economy not as good too, hard to get a job that pay well or rather a reasonable pay! I'm also take M5 & M9 tests too :D Hopefully I can pass fast! Wahhaha.....

Some frenz asked me to further my studies, some asked me to go for a sales job and etc....
"Frenz I really don't know what I really want in life! Have not really thought of what I want do." Go study at Aussie, US and leave everything behind in SINGAPORE? Tat might be a good idea man! S$150K at least to go over there! If i got that amount of cash I will GO right away man!

Nowadays, I dunno why am I feeling so down. My outer might be Happy go lucky but my inner is not what I want to be.... Problems be it in Relationship, family and etc.... I really so confused! Do I still have the same feeling for him or I just dragging on or hiding it! I told him how I feel but the response I got from him is that he see a future of us! But am I going to tolerate his nagging and those pointers that don't really make both of us a better Couples. I know you cherish me but somethings cant be force! Especially in LOVE! I am giving both of us sometime to cool things down. Answer will be soon out.... No matters what happened, I will cherish the goods time together :) "Study hard for your final year!"

Shall not talk about those stuff! Yeah, I am going for a short getaway with my lovely fren - Shu Jing for a 5D 4N BKK & Pattaya Trip from 6th April till 10th April 09. Hope that she will enjoy herself together with me when we are there! On 7th April will be her 22nd bdae too! Dunno wat to surprise her cos we will be at Pattaya that dae! Dunno gt bdae cake to buy for her but I've told tat worst come to worst I will buy a Coconut for her lo to replace her bdae cake!!!Whahaha....
Guess what I am gonna miss Master Lee (you shld knw who you are) cos I can't fan him for 5Days! OMG!!! Dunno hw am I gonna to survive! Wahahha... Am thinking whether will he feel the same things as me :P Heez.... When he was at Melbourne for a week I really miss him lots man! I was damn bored and my night end very early! He surprised me with a greeting from Melbourne so sweet of him! Glad to have you to listen to me when I am down! Tks alot man :D Btw, Master Lee, when you wanna cook for me to try your cooking? Heez.... I knw good stuff gotta wait but hw long!!!! Haha....

Short message for Bestie Jazreel Chia :
Hey gal, Sorry this year can't celebrate your 22nd with you! But nevertheless, I will try my best to be there for the KBOX Session with the rest alrite? You knw I don't sing & I know you want to hear me sing! Wahaha.... Anyway, Happy 22nd Birthday to you! May you find a good career soon! And if you wanna further studies GO FOR IT babe! You can do it babe! Believe in yourself!!! "PERSEVERANCE & DETERMINATION" to your SUCESS!!! Don't give up easily!

Alrite, will stop my post right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment