Tuesday, April 21, 2009

April 21st a day to remember!

I was late for work today due to the heavily rain pour. Damn! Reached office and headed straight to the toilet as I'm having a bad tummy ache. Went in & out of the toilet for several times! After which, I took some hot drink and my tummy become better :)

I did not go for lunch today, as my tummy just don't feel hunry at all. But around 4+ my tummy start calling me! I want food!!! LOL... Drank a cup of Milo & some biscuits that I brought from home..... Have completed my task during lunch time, have the rest of my time to study for my outing coming examination! I have only read until Chapter 3 and 5 more Chapters to complete!!! OH GOSH!!!!

After work headed to Jurong Point to meet my sweetheart... Today, April 21st make the 1st day of our "LOVE" story! Yeah, I will remember this special day! Tks for the treats! I enjoyed my evening nite with you my precious!

*Ice-Cream @ Haagen-Dazs

*Waiting for our Ice-cream!!!

*Sweetheart!

*Busy taking Pictures!

*Yummy!

*Tks for the treats!

*Nice & Yummy!

I enjoyed my evening! Hope you have a great time too :)

Thank you so much! Hugs!

Hope for a better tommorrow!

Cheers :)

Good Nite frenz! Sweet dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment