Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Feeling Insecure....

Yeah, I will be back to work 2moro after so long!!! 1week of holiday and 3 days of MC is not enough for my eye as it is not fully recover yet! But nevetheless, I think gotta get back to work!!!! I Miss WORKING!!! Cos I wanna earn more money! I think tat the main cause of it man.... Keke....

Dad came back from work today, he announced that he is retrenched.... I was stunned when he mentioned that!!!! OMG! Dad is the breadwinner of the family.... Now, my family solely depends on my pathetic income!!! GOSH! How am I gonna survive man.... Gotta cut down on my expenses le..... Now, everything is so insecure, be it Jobs and the economy.... So many people are jobless....

As for me, right now I'm still a contractor of Standard Chartered Bank. Hopefully I will be able to get/find a Perm Job real soon.... Because my contract renew durations are always for 1 mth and every 2nd - 3rd wk of the mth I will start to think is my contract going to be renew again if not what am I goin to do.... Haiz, I hate this kinder feeling man! But, I enjoy working there as all my colleagues and bosses are very nice towards me....

May God Bless me to get a good JOB soon! GOOD KARMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment