Sunday, April 5, 2009

Farewell Singapore!!!

Yeah! Another 8hrs I will be flying off to BKK/Pattaya!!! Gonna Miss SINGAPORE!!! I'm gonna miss my besties :Fiona, Jazreel, Melvin, Melissa Tay, Master LEE & more!!! But nevertheless, I will update my blog as often to update you guys when I'm there!

Today have been a busy day for me man! Gotta pack my luggage & stuff!!! Damn tiring too!!! Dunno got anything miss out anot.... I think shldnt be ba... I've checked my stuff many times le.... I'm tired man!!!! Anyone wanna help me pack? Heez....

Short messages for Fiona :
Hey babe, I gonna miss you lots! Dun be sad or even feel sian when I'm not around with you at work! I knw how you feel.... Just like when you were on leave I felt something not right, something missing from me too :P Bare wit it, I will be back very soon!!!! Look forward for your off day on THURS!!! Wat more! Friday is a public holiday!! Yeah, am I'll be back den..... Heez... Cheer up babe alrite! Hugs & kisses for you!!! Muackz Muackz!!!

Jazreel & Melissa :
Hey besties, I gonna miss both of you lots! Aiya I'll only be away for 5 days very fast will be bck & we shall gather together again alrite? Melisa, remember not to bully foong hor... Mus treat her gd on her bdae when we are not ard man! Sing bdae song for her too :P Kekeke.... Will update you on our whereabout via blog alrite? Heez... Cheers! Hugs!!!

Melvin Dear :
Dear study hard for your final year exam & do will for your FYP alrite? Gonna miss you too :P I'll take good care of myself when I'm there! Don't worry alrite? Will call you when I reached there too :) Hugs & kisses! Muackz!!!

Master Lee :
You might not knw my blog add, but just wanna let you know that I will miss you lots! Can't fan you for 5 Days!!!! Wahahha... Dun exercise so much la! You are not tat fat!!!! Leg pain must take care wor... Alrite shall stop here man! Enjoy ur week without me ard to fan you! Damn shiok rite? Heez.... Take care of urself!

Shu Jing will be staying over my place tonight! Gotta share bed with her man! As usual she is always on the line chatting with HIM!!!!! OMG!!! Buay tahan! Not together liao still chat for so long man! Wats wrong wit her man! Hhaha... None of my business too!!!! Bite her ass!!!! Whahaha!!!

Alrite, I gotta stop here & turn in liao.... If not I cant make it to the Airport @ 6am! My flight is at 740am!!!! GOSH!!! Gd nite everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment