Thursday, April 30, 2009

A week later

I've not been blogging for abt more than a week, kinder busy with stuff.... Exam date is getting nearer! I think I am not ready for my exam next week. But I will try to read up the books & notes as much as I can. I have read them once but I need to read it a few more times to get myself familiarise. Jackson gonna meet up with me to do my mock test before my actual exam day which is this coming Tues. Most likely will meet him on Monday after my eye check-up.

Yesterday, was my 1st day teaching Auntie Michelle on the Basic of Computer. Taught her how to send email, attached documents/pictures/etc and how to use Internet Explorer to google search and many more. Hopefully, she will get used to it soon.

Recently, got so addicted to Facebook Application (Restaurant City). Have influenced Shu Jing to join in to... This application is quite interesting as you can set up your own restaurant and employ your friends as an employee of your restaurant. There are positions like Waiter, Cook and Cleaner. For more info, do check up the application in Facebook :)

At work, Cupid is back to haunt me! Gosh!!! But slowly I'm getting used to it. I have not been doing it for a few mths. Kinder forget some parts of it.... Corporate Accts are the one which will haunt me BADLY!!!!

Okok, I will stop now. Gotta get back to work....

Have a enjoyable long weekend ahead palz! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment