Sunday, April 19, 2009

A long day out!

Had a long day out today, supposed to meet Hazel up to pass her the stuff I bought for her from my trip but in the end she said she cant make it as she need to visit the dental for the wisdom tooth.. Gosh it mus be damn painful! Take care babe!

Headed to gym in the afternoon and met Meifoong there she was there earlier than me, actually I mtin her at Jurong East but my dad bought brunch for me so bobian gotta eat first before heading to gym. After gym, met Shu Jing, Ngu War and Felicity to go walk walk. But Mas called me to meet her at TP1 to collect the Victoria's Secret Weekender bag that Jing's bought. Had our dinner there @ BBQ Chicken nothing fantastic also.... Walk ard TP1 also nthing much to walk ard... There is a crazy long queue for the Japan street wear shop called Uniqlo. Must queue to get in, went in to look at the clothes nthin fantastic also. Mostly on plain tees.... NguWar bought a singlet there.... The rest of us didnt bought anythin... Heez....

After Tamp, we headed for our usual kopi session at Jurong Point's Starbucks! As usual, had my Ice Mocha! Enjoy the little outing with the gals.... More to come man!

*Photo still waiting from NguWar & Fel :P

Reached hme ard 12am, took a shower and on my lappy as usual. Chatted with Master Lee in MSN, heard a shocking news from him as he had a bad day at his soccer match today because he have dislocated his shoulder during the match. GOSH! Shocked my life out!!! Lucky nothing serious and everything is back to place. Tks GOD for his Strength Training if not he might have suffer a broken collarbone. Pls rest well man! Stop ur training for now man! Wish ya have a speedy recover!

Later gotta meet Jing & Fel for a hair cut at my usual hair artist at my hse there.... CHEAP & GOOD!!! Less than S$10 for a HairCut man!!! Wahahha... After that I gotta meet Jackson my prudential manager for some kopi session at Westmall... Hopefully, I will be able to pass my M5 & M9 real soon and I will be able to join him and Shi Yun( Ex Amex Mentor)!!! Wahaha...

Weekend jus end like tat man! I want a LONGER Wkend man! Hahah...

Have a nice SUNDAY! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment