Friday, April 17, 2009

T.G.I.F

Yesh! It's finally FRIDAY.... Here come the wkend.... Heez.... But Dearie is still busy preparing for his FYE so I will be home alone for this wkend.... I shall head to the gym, I have stopped going eversince I injured my heals... SO got to start over again man! SIANFUL! But wat to do, I gotta cut down alot FATS man! So fatty!

My eye is still as bad tho, going for a follow-up session next monday! Hopefully, It will recover fast! I hate wearing SPECTACLES man! It's not becos of the looks but more to the convienent side.... But I will go make a new pair soon after the doctor said I can. Cos she said I cant make it now because the reading will not be correct. Haiz...

This coming Sat, I will be heading to the gym in the afternoon, afterwhich I might meet up with some of my frenz for coffee or dinner. See whoever is available and free to date! Wahaha... If not I shall head back home for dinner, at the same time I also can save $$$!!! Will see hw things go. I think staying at hme during wkend is such as waste because it is a day whereby I shld relax and enjoy my youth life. As I have been wrking from Mon to Fri and it will be great to take a short break during the wkend!

I think I shall organise a ECP Cycling Day somewhen soon.... Heez.... I miss the time man! [If u wanna come along do PM me :) ]

Alrite, sure stop here and get back to work now! Have a nice weekend ahead man! Cheers :)

TGIF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment