Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunny Sunday....

Wat a tiring day, woke up at 9+ meet Shu Jing & Fel for a Haircut around my area. Before that we had our breakfast at the coffee shop nearby. Had Lor Mee & Carrot Cakes! So long didnt have Carrot cakes le... Cause the uncle don't sell it at night only in the morning... Heez...

Fel had a new hair cut and she done her virgin dyed! She dyed her hair the first time in her 22 yrs man! Wahahah. Nice hair cut she have :) Before her haircut, guess wat she cut her hair herself. I think because she is too stressful with exam! Damn scary man! LOL! (Don't be too stress up my gal... Jiayou for your paper too!) For Shu Jing, she cut her hair wit more layers and change her parting to the side as center parting don't look nice at all! Much better than her no shape straight hair! Wahahha... Lastly, for me I have cut my hair too! Had a layer V cut :) Hair too long need to trim and cut those split end away too! What the best of it? It is damn CHEAP! Only S$8.00 for a Haircut and some more the hair artist very good! So is worth it la!

After haircut, went to Westmall with Shu Jing as I'm meeting up my future boss there :) Registered for my test for M5 will be on the 5th of May! Damn scary! Hopefully can pass it for the first time man! Don't wanna waste my money, after tat I will need to study for M9 before I can join him. Hopefully everything go smoothly, I will have to do my part by studying it and done well for the exam... God Bless me too!

Tat end my Sunny Sunday! Overall, I enjoyed my weekend too. Don't have to stay at home and sit infront of my lappy and online for the whole day without doing anything meaningful. Haha....

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a wonderful day of the new week! Will be going for my follow up on my eye at NUH in the afternoon. Hope everything will be alrite by then.

Alrite, shall stop rite here gotta get ready my stuff and off to dreamland soon.

Good nite frenz!

Before ending, I wish Dearie all his best for his paper tomorrow! All the best and do your best baby! Jiayou!!! Hugs! Muackz! Simply love you lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment